With the DP-006 you’re ready wherever creativity strikes. With two condenser microphones directly in the front, this compact battery-powered multitrack recorder is optimally designed for on-the-spot recording. Record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time. There is also a tripod mount for versatile set-up and placement. With the analogue feel of dedicated control knobs, built-in chromatic tuner and metronome and an ultra lightweight design, this Pocketstudio is one of the simplest to use songwriting scratchpad on the market.The DP-006 has two inputs by phone jack to connect an external microphone, an electric-acoustic guitar or a line-level device like a synthesizer. With an optional conversion cable a tablet device like an iPad will be able to connect. Recordings are written to widely available SD/SDHC card media (2GB card included). All song ideas can be transferred via USB 2.0 or SD card readers to and from the unit at any point in the recording process. Basic editing functions are also available.
For elongated battery life, the DP-006 can connect directly to Tascam’s external battery pack (BP-6AA) via USB.
- Portable, ultra-compact and easy-to-use multitrack recorder
- Have your pocketstudio with you all time
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Use real knobs and buttons for frequently-used functions or easily navigate through the menu
- High-quality recording (44.1kHz/16-bit)
- Create hits at CD audio quality
- Recording media: SD/SDHC card (2GB SD card included)
- No moving parts inside mean high reliability and no noise from internal drives etc.
- 6 recording tracks 2 mono tracks, 2 stereo tracks (can also be used as mono tracks)
- Record a stereo source or two independent mono sources at once
- Simultaneous playback of all 6 tracks
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Create stereo recordings from an acoustic instrument or from your environment without any cables
- Two Mic/Line inputs Plug in and record from microphones, synths, guitars, drum machines etc. directly
- Dedicated Level and Pan controls
- Set playback level and pan position for each channel independently
- Bounce feature
- Up to 6 tracks plus two input channels can be bounced to a new mono or stereo track
- Dedicated stereo master track
- Mix your song to a stereo file you can transfer to a computer for CD burning or MP3 encoding
- Locate features
- Move to a certain time position, or return to zero or to the last recording position with one key press
- Repeat playback
- Set In and Out points for a playback loop (with adjustable interval between repetitions)
- Editing functions: duplicate or erase tracks, cut parts, insert silence Edit your tracks like a pro: tighten your timing, cut unwanted noise etc.
- Undo/Redo feature Up to 500 steps (depending on memory capacity)
- Chromatic Tuner/Metronome Tune your instrument precisely and play or sing perfectly in time
- USB 2.0 port for file transfer to/from computer
- Export your mix recording or individual tracks (WAV files) or back up your song to a computer
- Import individual tracks (WAV files) or restore backed-up songs from a computer
- Stand adapter (¼ inch) on bottom side
- Mount your Pocketstudio on a tripod or mic stand to ease instrumental or environmental recordings
- Power supply by AA batteries or optional AC adapter
!!!! 3 Jahre Music Store Garantie !!!!
!!!! 30 Tage Money Back Garantie !!!!