The DP-008EX offers professional recording with plentiful features in a compact package. With two condenser microphones directly in the front, this compact battery-powered multitrack recorder is optimally designed for on-the-spot recording. Record vocals or acoustic guitar anytime without the need for extra equipment or set-up time. With the analogue feel of dedicated control knobs, built-in chromatic tuner and metronome and an ultra lightweight design, this Pocketstudio is one of the simplest to use songwriting scratchpad on the market.The DP-008EX has two XLR/TS inputs with phantom power for condenser microphones to connect external microphones, an electric-acoustic guitar or a line-level device like a synthesizer. With an optional conversion cable a tablet device like an iPad will be able to connect. Recordings are written to widely available SD/SDHC card media (2GB card included). All song ideas can be transferred via USB 2.0 or SD card readers to and from the unit at any point in the recording process. Numerous eiting functions are also available.
The DP-008EX is designed with insert effects for all input channels including EQ, compressor, de-esser and exciter. Also, six different types of reverb are available to help tailor your sounds to any song style. Easily set the reverb level with dedicated control knobs for each track. And there are also mastering effects like 2-band EQ, multi-band compressor and normalization to provide high-quality master-like file creation. You can master your files manually or use the auto-analysis mastering function.
For elongated battery life, the DP-008EX can connect directly to Tascam’s external battery pack (BP-6AA) via USB.
- Portable, ultra-compact and easy-to-use multitrack recorder
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Use real knobs and buttons for frequently-used functions or easily navigate through the menu
- High-quality recording (44.1kHz/16-bit)
- Create hits at CD audio quality
- Recording media: SD/SDHC card (2GB SD card included)
- No moving parts inside mean high reliability and no noise from internal drives etc.
- 8 recording tracks
- Record a stereo source or two independent mono sources at once
- Simultaneous playback of all 8 tracks
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- Create stereo recordings from an acoustic instrument or from your environment without any cables
- Two Mic/Line inputs (XLR/TS combo connectors)
- Plug in and record from microphones, synths, guitars, drum machines etc. directly
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Dedicated Level and Pan controls
- Set playback level and pan position for each channel independently
- Two-band parametric EQ per track, two-band parametric EQ on both inputs
- Boost or attenuate frequency ranges in your sound sources to optimize your overall sound
- Dynamic effects on both inputs
- Apply compressor, exciter and de-esser effects to your input sources
- On-board Reverb processor with dedicated send knobs on each channel
- Auto punch in/out
- Record a marked section while playing or singing without pressing any button
- Footswitch connector to allow hands-free punch-in/out (footswitch available as an option)
- Track bounce feature
- Up to 8 tracks plus two input channels can be bounced to a new mono or stereo track
- Dedicated stereo master track
- Mix your song's 8 tracks plus two input signals to a stereo file you can transfer to a computer for CD burning or MP3 encoding
- Auto and manual mastering tools
- Use one of two simple settings to master your stereo mixes automatically
- Use a single-band or multi-band mastering compressor and a normalizer to master your mixes manually
- Locate features
- Move to a certain time position, or return to zero or to the last recording position with one key press
- Repeat playback
- Set In and Out points for a playback loop (with adjustable interval between repetitions)
- Editing functions: duplicate or erase tracks, copy, move or cut parts, insert silence Edit your tracks like a pro: tighten your timing, cut unwanted noise etc.
- Undo/Redo feature Up to 500 steps (depending on memory capacity)
- Chromatic Tuner/Metronome
- Tune your instrument precisely and play or sing perfectly in time
- USB 2.0 port for file transfer to/from computer
- Export your stereo mix or individual tracks (WAV files) or back up your song to a computer
- Import individual tracks (WAV files) or restore backed-up songs from a computer
- Power supply by four AA batteries or optional AC adapter (Tascam PS-P520)
!!!! 3 Jahre Music Store Garantie !!!!
!!!! 30 Tage Money Back Garantie !!!!