The DR-60D MKII is a compact 4-track audio recorder for dedicated use with a digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) or digital single-lens mirrorless (DSLM) camera as a video system. It can be mounted directly to the camera and offers various audio inputs and outputs to allow the recording of high-resolution audio material in parallel to, but separated from the camera and its video data.
The recorder features Tascam original HDDA microphone preamps which are known for high S/N ratio, low input-referred noise and low distortion. Recordings can be made at 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit in WAV or BWF format. In addition to ordinary stereo recording, it is possible to record up to four channels simultaneously which can then be mixed down to a stereo signal. Recording levels can be adjusted independently for inputs 1, 2 and 3–4 and the Dual Recording function allows two files to be recorded in parallel at different levels.
The DR-60D MKII can output high-quality audio to a DSLR/DSLM camera to be recorded there as a reference track, and a camera input enables convenient monitoring of audio sent from a DSLR camera. Mid-side decoding, slate tone functions (automatic/manual), selectable time delay and other functions for convenient recording are also available.
- Compact, high-quality audio recorder designed to be used in combination with a DSLR camera
- Uses an SD/SDHC card as recording medium
- High-quality recording inputs through Tascam original High Definition Discrete Architecture (HDDA) microphone preamps
- In addition to ordinary stereo recording, simultaneous recording of up to four channels is possible
- Four channels can be mixed down to a stereo signal
- Recording levels can be adjusted independently for inputs 1, 2 and 3–4
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels
- Recording at 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, linear PCM (WAV format)Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) supported as WAV recording format
- New, smooth XLR/TRS combo jacksXLR mic/line inputs can provide phantom power (+24V/+48V)TRS mic/line inputs support +24 dBu input when used as line inputs"HI+PLUS" setting allows a maximum input gain of 64 dB
- Stereo mini jack input supports mics that require plug-in power, allowing the input of video mics and other high-output mics (+10 dBV maximum input level)Low-cut filter conveniently reduces low-frequency noise (40 Hz, 80 Hz, 120 Hz)
- High-quality audio can be output to a DSLR camera for recording
- Two camera outputs with different levels allow audio signal to be sent to a line or mic input of the camera
- Camera input enables convenient monitoring of audio from a DSLR camera
- Selectable mid-side decoding for use with MS microphone setups
- Slate tone functions (automatic/manual) to simplify synchronization with video files when editing
- Pre-recording function allows the unit to record the two seconds of sound before recording is activated
- Auto recording function to start start and stop recording by input level
- A new file can be created during recording (manually or by file size)
- Self-timer function to start recording after a set period of time
- Jump-back function allows the last several seconds of the currently played file to be replayed again by simply pressing a button
- Selectable delay to eliminate time lags caused by differences in the distances of two input sources
- QUICK button allows easy access to various functions
- Divide function allows files to be split where desired
- Mark function convenient for moving to specific locations
- Equalizers for playback, and level alignment function to enhance the perceived overall sound pressure
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
- Resume function to memorize the playback position before the unit is turned off
- Line output and headphones output with individual level controls (3.5-mm jack)
- 128 x 64 pixel LC display with backlight
- USB 2.0 port
- Stand adapter (¼ inch) on bottom side to attach the unit to a tripod
- DSLR bracket for easy camera attachment and removal with a coin
- Dedicated remote control jack (for use with RC-10 and RC-3F (sold separately))
- Hold switch to prevent accidental operation
- Handles on the front left and right sides protect the screen and can be used to attach a shoulder belt
- Operates on four AA batteries, an AC adaptor (sold separately: TASCAM PS-P515U), external battery pack (sold separately: TASCAM BP-6AA) or USB bus powerPower source switches automatically from external to internal when necessary (with pop-up message on display)
!!!! 3 Jahre Music Store Garantie !!!!
!!!! 30 Tage Money Back Garantie !!!!