over 199 € gratis (inden for Danmark)
The Yamaha Reface CP was born in the shadows of the best traditional Stage Keyboards of the 1970s. The reduced user interface of the Reface CP allows intuitive access to the vintage sounds and effects of this combo piano. The Vintage Keyboard types of the Reface CP combine with selected Drive and tremolo settings to achieve an authentic sound experience. The Reface CP is a robustly constructed mini piano with smaller keys and battery operation. It has internal speakers and five directly controlled effects in the style of pedal effects.
For the Reface CP there are six impressively detailed vintage keyboard types. Selected Drive and tremolo settings combine the vintage sounds to create an authentic sound experience. A 128-voice polyphony ensures uninterrupted playing, even with a sustain pedal. The six keyboard types are:
• RdI - Electric Piano from the early 70s
• RdII - Electric Piano from the late 70s
• Wr - Classic E-Piano from the late 60s
• Clv - Typical Clavinet-Sound
• Toy - Vintage Toy Piano
• CP - Yamaha CP80 Grand Piano
The first-class vintage sounds of the Reface CP are complemented by five effects in the style of pedal effects for direct control:
• Drive (adds overtones and overdrive)
• Tremolo (Auto-Pan for Rd) or VCM Wah with adjustable intensity and speed
• Chorus with adjustable intensity and speed
• VCM Phaser with adjustable intensity and speed
• Digital or Analog-Type Delay with adjustable intensity and time
• Reverb with adjustable intensity
With the Reface mobile mini keyboards, Yamaha presents four ultra-compact instruments, based on legendary sound generators, which impress on-the-go on stage and in the studio. Reface is perfect for songwriters, sound designers, stage keyboarders – as well as for anyone who simply wants to have their musical inspiration with them at all times. With battery operation and a great sounding built-in stereo speaker system, the reface quartet is always ready to play. The craftsmanship of the keyboard, case and control elements is much better than you would expect from a Mini Synthesizer.
Through the online collaboration with musicians from around the world as part of the Yamaha sound community Soundmondo and easy connection to Notebooks, Apple iPhones * and iPads *, the four models are ideal for shared creativity.
* The Apple Camera Connection Kit, which must be purchased separately, is required to connect Apple iPhones and iPads.
Hver måned trækker vi lod bland alle indsendte varebedømmelser om et gavekort til en værdi af 500 EURO!
Tillykke til vinderen af august: Etienne Laget, Vaires sur Marne (FR)
Forrige måneds vinder (juli): Wim Rutjens, Tegelen (NL)
Hvis du vil, kan du bedømme dette produkt. Du har desuden hver måned mulighed for at vinde et værdibevis til indkøb.