over 199 € gratis (inden for Danmark)
incl. extra BT-02 battery !
Zoom Q4n - Brighter, Bigger and more Brilliant Videos with exceptional Audio Quality!
• High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
• 10 “Scene” options for use in different lighting environments, plus five steps of digital zoom
• Records directly to SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
• Easy one-button recording
• Full-color rotating touchscreen LCD
• Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes
• Video bitrates up to 24 Mbps for extended image quality and frame rates of up to 60 fps (at 720p) for capturing fast-action video
• Self-timer function to delay video recording by 3, 5, or 10 seconds
• HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
• Records video and audio in MOV format
• Can be used as standalone audio recorder, with data saved in AAC and WAV formats, up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
• Built-in stereo microphones can be configured for A/B or X/Y, capable of handling sound levels up to 140 dB SPL
• Analog-style level control with onscreen level metering and 2-color status LCD on lens
• 3 Auto Gain presets for automatic control over audio input level
• Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
• Headphone / line-level output and built-in speaker for fast audio monitoring
• Supplied windscreen and low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
• USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
• Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encoder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
• Webcam and USB mic function (with low-latency direct monitoring) when used with computers and iPads (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for use with iPad)
• Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery (chargeable via USB or optional AC adapter) with battery life of more than 3 hours
• Built-in standard tripod mount and included tripod-to-3-prong adapter for compatibility with all action camera mounts
The Q4n's built-in microphones can be instantly configured for either A/B or X/Y stereo recording.
So what's the difference?
A/B is a great way to record vivid stereo that provides a realistic sense of space and ambience—ideal when you want to capture the reverb of a concert hall. It's also well-suited for situations where you want to record the sound of people talking in different parts of a room.
X/Y stereo recording captures audio with natural depth and width, while still delivering a strong center image. It's ideal for recording musical performances and for video blogging.
• Operation manual • Lithium-ion battery (1050mAh BT-02) • 3-prong action camera mount adapter • USB to mini-USB cable • Sponge windscreen • Lens cover • Lens hood • Strap
• Zoom AD-17 AC adapter • GHM-1 guitar headstock mount • MSM-1 mic stand mount • BT-02 rechargeable Li-Ion battery • LBC-1 Li-Ion battery charger
Hver måned trækker vi lod bland alle indsendte varebedømmelser om et gavekort til en værdi af 500 EURO!
Tillykke til vinderen af marts: Roland Gutschick, Neustetten (DE)
Forrige måneds vinder (Februar): Soenke Boysen, Rheinberg (DE)
Hvis du vil, kan du bedømme dette produkt. Du har desuden hver måned mulighed for at vinde et værdibevis til indkøb.